TM Taxes


We've got you covered.


Personal Taxes

We exist to ensure that your personal taxes are handled delicately, efficiently and with care. TM Taxes reliably works towards maximizing your tax deductions and credits. We understand that each tax case is different; therefore, each experience is personalized. Whether you’re filing with property taxes, mortgage interest, student loan interest, dependents (with or without EIC) or W2 income, we guarantee a seamless experience. Give us a call today and file with TM Taxes to get more and become more.

Identification acceptable to file personal taxes:

  • Government issued ID

  • Social security card

  • Birth certificate

  • Drivers License or state issued ID

  • Passport

Forms needed to file personal taxes:

  • W2

  • 1099 Misc

  • W2G

  • Child care expenses

  • 1098T

  • 1098 Mortgage Interest

  • 1099

  • Additional income forms

Link to check list for our taxpayer (information needed):

Small Business Taxes

Just like you, we are a small business. We recognize your tax business’ tax needs and are invested in your success. Whether you are a Sole Proprietorship, General Partnership, Corporation, S Corporation or a Limited Liability Company our primary focus is to maximize your tax deductions and credits. TM Taxes is here to help you structure your business expenses to best help you with all your IRS solutions. Give us a call today and file your business taxes to get more and become more.

Forms needed to file:

  • Profit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship)

  • Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income

  • Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return

  • Form 1120-S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation.

General Small Business Check-List:

1. Personal Records: You’ll need the full legal names, tax identification number, addresses, percent ownership, ownership acquisition date and distribution details for you, your spouse, any dependents and any other business owners.

2. Last Year’s Federal and State Tax Returns: Gather both personal and small-business returns.

3. Estimated Tax Payments: Gather all paperwork related to tax payments made during year, including state, federal, property, etc.

4. General Ledger: Your ledger should list out contents of every expense category you plan to deduct from your small-business tax return.


Ready to start filing your taxes?