TM Taxes


We're excited to be working with you.


Welcome to the TM Taxes family, we’re excited to file your return this tax season! We're dedicated to making the process as smooth as possible.

Below are a few things we are going to need from you to get the process started:

Personal Identification:

  • Your Social Security card
  • Your spouse’s Social Security card (if married)
  • Social Security card for any dependents listed on return
  • Valid Driver's License or government issued Passport

Income Information:

  • W-2 Forms from all employers you (and your spouse, if filing a joint return) worked for during the past tax year.
  • 1099 Forms if you (or your spouse) completed contract work and earned more than $600.
  • Investment income information (including: interest income, dividend income, proceeds from the sale of bonds or stocks, and income from foreign investments).
  • Income from local and state tax refunds from the prior year.
  • Business income (accounting records for any business that you own)
  • Unemployment income
  • Rental property income
  • Social Security benefits
  • Miscellaneous income (including: jury duty, lottery and gambling winnings, Form 1099-MISC for prizes and awards, and Form 1099-MSA for distributions from medical savings accounts

 Income Adjustments:

  • Homebuyer tax credit
  • Green energy credits
  • IRA contributions
  • Mortgage interest
  • Student loan interest
  • Medical Savings Account (MSA) contributions
  • Self-employed health insurance
  • Moving expenses

Credits and Deductions:

  • Education costs
  • Childcare costs
  • Adoption costs
  • Charitable contributions/donations
  • Casualty and theft losses
  • Qualified business expenses
  • Medical expenses
  • Job and moving expenses

Ready to file your taxes?